Saturday, December 10, 2016

UNBOXING: November Loveabox

Loveabox ($160 RM/$36 USD) is a hand-curated monthly mystery k-beauty box all the way from Malaysia. A longtime blogger acquaintance of mine, XXZYRO, actually started it up! She was generous enough to send me the very first box to share with you. Here's a look at what's inside:





By far the most exciting product in the box is the Pony Memebox Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Palette in #03 Orange Bloom ($18 USD). I love the way that Korean's do their eyeshadows. Three of the 4 shades in the palette have a watery, shimmery silky quality to them. You need to see it in person to believe it. 


I've always wanted to try a rubber face mask and the Etude House Fresh Cup Modelling Mask in Blueberry ($4.50 USD) is my chance! The Blueberry rendition of the face mask is meant to smooth and hydrate. I'll update ya'll when I test it out. 




There's nothing more k-beauty than a lip tint. The box contained the Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint in 07 My Rose ($11.50 USD), which is a lightweight lip tint in a warm rose shade that's appropriate for everyday wear. 


A head band that makes me look like a cat? Can I get a YAAAASSS for the Etude House My Beauty Tool Lovely Etti Hair Band ($10 USD)? So cute! 


I've never heard of Entel Beauty before but upon a quick google search I learned that Entel is a Malaysian skincare brand. The loveabox contained both the Entel Blueberry Face Mask Pack ($1 USD) and Entel Collagen Face Mask Pack ($1 USD), which I suspect will be similar to Korean sheet masks. 


The box also came with a golden Love necklace ($N/A) and a few miscellaneous skincare samples ($N/A). A nice touch but totally for me! If I were to pay for a box, all I'd need is skincare and makeup to make me happy. 




Overall, the loveabox has a well-rounded selection of skincare, makeup and accessories (3 masks, 1 eyeshadow palette, 1 lip product, 1 beauty tool and 1 necklace). The total value of each of the products add up to $47 USD, which is a great value considering that I will be using all of the products inside! 

What do you think of loveabox? 

Press samples featured.

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!