Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sephora Haul 2016


I try a lot of beauty products - thousands per year - but seldom do I purchase them. I'm 
not a Very Important Beauty (VIB) or VIB Rouge at Sephora. However, there's one very special time of the year typically during the holiday season that I make a little splurge. That $15 off $50 coupon is 30% off SEPHORA and the best annual steal of a deal. Okay so I spent about $78 with taxes, so it ends up being that I only got 17% off...
My haul is pretty boring so feel free to click out of this window as soon as you see the pics. 




The most exciting addition to my little family of skin bases is the NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Groenland ($54 CAD). It's a natural matte base that I'd liken to the texture and coverage of a Korean BB Cream except in a natural matte finish. Review coming soon but so far so good. 

I've been finding myself with less and less time to do my nails so to speed up the manicure process, I picked up the Sephora Collection Instant Nail Polish Remover ($12 CAD). It's one of those dip your finger in the sponge and twisttype deals and it has rave reviews on the Sephora website. 

Last.. and probably least is the MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette ($16 CAD). I have about 6 different MUFE 2-, 3- and 4-pan palettes filled with shadows but I want to have them all in one place. Jenn of A Beautiful Zen raves about the MUFE Metal Palettes so I thought this would be a sturdier option compared to another Z-Palette. 

I also chose 3 samples with my order - Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Chloe Eau de Parfum, and Elizabeth & James Nirvana Roses. Philosophy because why not? and the two fragrances because it takes me half a year to get through these kinds of minis. 

Have you picked anything up from Sephora lately? 


Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!