Saturday, December 31, 2016

16 Best Blog Posts of 2016

10 most popular and 6 of my personal favourite blog posts. 

The 10 most popular posts of 2016 mainly consist of foundation, concealer and lipstick reviews. My guess is that the internet loves photos that show an obvious and immediate before and after result. On the other hand, my least popular posts are skincare and haircare related.



  1. Kat Von D Lock It Foundation and Concealer Creme 
  2. CoverGirl and Olay Loves (CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream)
  3. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cremes 
  4. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks 
  5. Too Faced Born this Way Concealer
  6. Too Faced Born this Way Foundation 
  7. Best Inexpensive Makeup Brushes 
  8. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Collection
  9. Sulwahsoo Evenfair Cushion Foundation
  10. Generation Beauty Toronto 2016

I picked 6 of my favourite blog posts, because it's nice to look back at what I've done in the past year and how I've pushed myself to put out content that I'm proud of! 
  1. I made my very first Youtube video in 2016. My filming and editing wasn't perfect but the behind the scenes LUSH Factory Tour experience was. 
  2. Charles reviewed some skincare and made an epic GIF - Charles Reviews No. 7 
  3. You know your nail art is decent when Huda Beauty shares it on her Instagram page - Huda Beauty & Formula X Color Curators Collection 
  4. Bite Beauty Lip Lab - I made my own lipstick (and another Youtube video) 
  5. I went to Greece and it was beautiful. 
  6. There's something about Halloween makeup looks that make me feel like I'm slaying all day - Chrisspy Skull Makeup Look 

Bye, 2016. Hello, 2017! 

What were your favourite blog posts of 2016? 

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!