Wednesday, October 19, 2016

eos Delicate Petals Hand Lotion

Just launched in late August, the eos Delicate Petals Hand Lotion ($3.99 CAD) is a new product from evolution of smooth. I reviewed the eos Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom years ago. The Delicate Petals Hand Lotion is really quite similar, just a brand new scent. 



The packaging is minimalistic, small, round and travel-friendly. Basically, it's allowed in my purse. 

The eos Delicate Petals fragrance is described as an elegant floral aroma with notes of apple blossom, anjou pear, and valencia orange. I prefer this one over the sugary sweet berry blossom, as delicate petals is more delicate and floral than fruity. Just as an FYI, delicate does not equal unscented so the scent might bother you if you prefer unscented products. 

Similar to other eos Hand Lotions, the formulation is lightweight and non greasy, enriched with shea butter, aloe, oat extract and Vitamin E and C. The formula is free of petrolatum, parabens and gluten and is 90% natural. I find the product to be fast-absorbing and fairly moisturizing. I find I'm moisturizing 2x a day with it, which leads me to believe that the hydration powers are less than 24 hours as claimed by the brand. 

All in all, a good hand cream in a nice scent. 

Will you be picking up the eos Delicate Petals Hand Lotion? 

Press samples featured. The Delicate Petals Hand Lotion is available at Metro, Lawton's Sobey's and Pharmasave as well as evolutionofsmooth.ca.

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!