Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Perfect Blow Dry

I've always been an air-dry kind of gal but lately the humidity (and maybe age/stress?) has been getting to my hair. So, I've been needing the help of a good ole blow dry to combat what would have been a frizzy, tangled mess. Here's what's been working for me to achieve the perfect blow dry: 

Sephora Mini Blast Travel Ionic Blowdryer, Shu Uemura Art of Hair Wonder Worker Air Dry/Blow Dry Perfector, Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Hair Brush

Sephora Mini Blast Travel Ionic Blowdryer ($33) - This tool is small and lightweight but powerful. It has a dual voltage switch so that it can be used globally. The lack of weightiness means my arm doesn't get tired from drying my hair. There's not much else I can say about this blowdryer other than the fact it gets the job done without making my hair frizzy or feeling damaged. 

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Wonder Worker Air Dry/Blow Dry Perfector ($42) - This is a 7-in-1 multitasker. Yes, it's pricey but it does it all - hydrate, detangle, smooth, condition, boost radiance, tame frizz and add silkiness. The Shu Uemura Wonder Worker Air Dry/Blow Dry Perfector takes all the confusion out of which hair product I need to make my locks look good. It contains Moringa Oil but it's not the least bit oily looking in my hair. I also use it when air-drying my hair and the effect is equally as wonderful as blow-drying. 

Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Hair Brush (full size, ~$37.50) - Last but not least is a new hair brush that I've been trying out. It's designed to make blowdrying faster while smoothing hair. I find the bristles to be quite stiff and sharp but if your scalp can handle it, it's worth a little pain. The Blow Styling Hair Brush reduces my frizz while reducing blow-drying time by at least 20% (usually it takes me  It also comes in a half-size for those with shorter hair. 

How do you get the perfect blow dry? 
Press samples featured. 
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!