Monday, May 30, 2016

The Month in Nail Art - May 2016

One of my yearly goals was to put out nail art at least once per week. Nail art keeps me creative, especially when I get bloggers block. 

May the 4th Nail Art

A few months ago, I watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It rekindled my nerdy side (who am I kidding.. I'm already a nerd) and re-watching for the rest of the movies for the 5th time is on my to-do list.

Star War's Day. May the 4th be with youMay the Force be with you. Get it? 

Products Used: Ceramic Glaze Pure, Ceramic Glaze Little Black Dress, Ceramic Glaze Santorini Blue, Ceramic Glaze Russian Rouge, OPI Ce-less-tial is More, OPI I Drive a Super Nova, Seche Vite Top Coat


Spring Floral Nail Art 

I've probably done a million floral designs. Here's another one that I did for a warm Mother's Day weekend on the patio. Tis the season, ya know? 


Products Used: OPI One Chic Chick, OPI Don't Provoke the Plum, Ceramic Glaze Pure, Ceramic Glaze Little Black Dress, Ceramic Glaze I'm on Island Time, Ceramic Glaze Sweet Temptation, Ceramic Glaze Watermelon Cooler

Donut Nail Art

In anticipation for National Donut Day (June 3rd), I put donuts on my nails! I donut care what you think about ridiculous food puns!


Products Used: Essie White Page, Sephora Formula X Spiked, Sephora Formula X Intensity, Ceramic Glaze Pineapple Breeze, Rimmel London Sweet Treat, Essence Let's Get Lost

Before this post, I put my nail art in individual posts, which didn't have much content. Now you can see multiple nail art looks at once! Let me know if you prefer this format. 

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!