Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sephora Collection Travel Makeup Bags and Brushes

Traveling in style has never been easier. Sephora Collection has a boatload of travel makeup options for every budget.

After being away for 2 weeks, I regret not bringing any brushes with me. Good brushes make for a good makeup application and I found it hard to achieve my desired look without a few. Anyways, below, I've rounded up a few travel beauty options available at Sephora!



Sephora Collection Break Ups to Make Up Bag ($33) and Jelly Bag ($30)


The Sephora Collection Break Ups to Make Up Bag and Jelly Bag are quirky, straightforward and sassy. I love to use these kinds of bags to separate all my beauty products - one for skincare, one for makeup and one for "other" (for example: shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, toothpaste, etc). My only issue with these bags is that there's no clear one for passing TSA airport regulations. 

Sephora Collection BYOB: Bring Your Own Brushes Break Ups to Make Up Brush Set ($68)

The Sephora Collection BYOB: Bring Your Own Brushes Break Ups to Make Up Brush Set ($68) includes five brushes - round powder, angled brush, crease brush, shadow brush and lip brush - plus a jelly pouch lettered with BYOB for "bring your own brushes". The round powder brush, angled crease brush and angled brush are all made of goat hair, while the allover shadow brush and lip brush are synthetic. While the brushes are ADORABLE, the set is a tad pricey for the number and quality of the brushes in the set. 

Sephora Collection Eye Opening Eye Contour Tutorial Brush Set ($56)

If you're like me and totally hopeless at curating the perfect essential eye makeup brushes to travel with, then the Sephora Collection Eye Opening Eye Contour Tutorial Brush Set ($56) is for you. The set takes all the work out of choosing which brushes to carry with me on vacation. Six synthetic brushes and a carrying case is everything you need for an eye look. Included is a blending crease brush, eye enhancer brush, pointed liner brush, smudge brush, and angled brow brush. All of the brushes are super soft and feel very lightweight when held. There's also a tutorial card, which makes this set perfect for those just getting into eye makeup. 

Sephora Collection Here's the Skinny Brush Wrap ($49)

The Sephora Collection Here's the Skinny Brush Wrap ($49) includes a zip up carrying case and 5 on-the-go mini brushes - a powder brush, foundation brush, crease brush, allover eyeshadow brush and eyeliner brush. Personally, I'd probably only use the powder brush, the crease brush and the allover eyeshadow brush. On the go, it's not ideal to carry around a liquid foundation (that would go with the flat foundation brush). Also, I don't usually use an angled brush for my eyeliner. That being said, if you would use all of the brushes, it still seems a little pricey for the size and quality, as each brush would be $10 each. You might be better off picking up individual brushes from the Sephora Collection. 


Sephora Collection I'm Not Perfect But My Eyeliner is Brush Canister ($28)

The Sephora Collection I'm Not Perfect But My Eyeliner is Brush Canister ($28) contains 5 mini brushes - a cream shadow brush, small shadow brush, angled brush, smudge brush and angled liner brush. I have to say I prefer the quality and softness of the brushes from the Sephora Collection Eye Opening Eye Contour Tutorial Brush Set but if you're tight on space than these baby brushes will get the job done. 

What do you think of these Sephora Collection travel makeup goodies? 

Press samples featured. Sephora Collection brushes are made with cruelty-free fibres and not tested on animals. 
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!