Saturday, May 7, 2016

Orofluido Asia Zen Control Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask and Elixir

The perfect harmony of simplicity, discipline and control. This is the inspiration for the Orofluido Asia Zen Control Line. The Orofluido Asia Zen Control line is targeted towards frizzy hair to promote control, while making hair soft, more manageable and shiny. 

The Orofluido Asia Zen Control line contains a myriad of Asian-inspired ingredients: 
Tsubaki (Camellia Oil) - promotes frizz control, increases shine and managability
Bamboo Extract - improves moisture retention, strength and elasticity
Rice Oil - nourishes split ends, strengthens hair fibre and adds shine

All of the products in the Orofluido Asia Zen Control contain a sweet, exotic floral scent. Upon first sniff, it seemed like it would be a bit to much for my nose and sensitive eyes to handle but it ended up being just enough to uplift the senses without irritating them. 




The Orofluido Asia Zen Control Shampoo and Conditioner were both surprisingly more lightweight than I'd expect, as they are packed with oils and are targeted towards frizz control. The shampoo lathers into a soft yet very moisturizing foam and by the time I apply the conditioner, almost all of my hair is totally detangled. Typically, my hair requires brushing after exiting the shower but with these products it wasn't necessary. 

"Elixir" is a fancy word for "hair oil". The Orofluido Asia Zen Control Elixir is meant for all types of hair as a leave-in treatment that is anti-humidity, controls friziness and protects hair from UV rays. I applied a small amount to my hair. It never dried down fully, so I was left with slightly greasy-looking hair. Thus, I'd suggest using this conservatively, even if you have very long hair. 

The haircare line also includes the Orofluido Asia Zen Control Mask, which is an intense cream that contains amino acids, corn starch, and keratin to provide conditioning, frizz reduction and promote moisture retention. I didn't end up trying this because the Shampoo, Conditioner and Elixir were already moisture overload for my hair. 

Overall, the Orofluido Asia Zen Control haircare line is perfect if you're looking for products that will detangle and de-frizz. After using the range, my hair looked slightly less frizzy than usual but the greasiness from the Zen Control Elixir was less than ideal. I have oily roots, so I'd only suggest this range if your hair is on the drier end of the spectrum. 

Have you ever tried products from Orofluido? 
Press samples featured
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!