Monday, May 9, 2016

OPI Soft Shades Collection // Spring 2016

During the spring, pastels are my thing. So, upon receiving the OPI Soft Shades Collection, I was ecstatic. The OPI Soft Shades Collection contains six beautiful neutrals, perfect for this time of the year. Pastels look particularly amazing with a tan (which I have thanks to my trip to Greece!).


As with any brand's pastels, the OPI Soft Shades require at 3 coats for opacity. Other than that, they're exactly what you'd expect from OPI polishes - self-levelling, flattering colours, and decent wear time. Onto the Soft Shades! 

It's in the Cloud

It's in the cloud is an off-white. This one looks the best with some sunkissed skin. 


Stop I'm Blushing!

Stop I'm Blushing! is a off-white pastel peach. Very springtime! 


One Chic Chick

One Chic Chick is a buttercup yellow. Thankfully, it's actually quite flattering and doesn't make my fingertips look sallow. 


This Cost Me a Mint

This Cost Me a Mint is a pastel off-white yellowy green. It's quite a unique shade, but it's not particularly flattering on my skintone. 


It's a Boy

It's a Boy is a pastel aqua blue with a slight tint of mint. It reminds me of Essie Mint Candy Apple and OPI Gargantuan Green Grape (except It's a Boy has more pastel).


I Am What I Amethyst


I Am What I Amethyst is a pastel blue with a slight tint of lilac. It's an exact dupe of Mary Kay's Sweet Lilac

Okay. So I'm obsessed with this collection. I wear pastels all year around so...it's totally understandable. My favourites are Stop I'm Blushing, One Chic Chick and I Am What I Amethyst. 

What's your favourite polish from the OPI Soft Shades Collection? 
Press samples featured
Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!