Monday, May 30, 2016

OPI Alice Through The Looking Glass Collection

The OPI Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection ($12.50 CAD each), coincides with the release of the Disney movie, Alice Through the Looking Glass -- featuring Johnny Depp and Mia Wasikowska! Alice in Wonderland is a cartoon, Disney filled trip down memory lane for me. 
OPI Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection

OPI What Time Isn't It? Swatch

OPI What Time Isn't It is a "special edition" shade. They're all "special edition" but this one comes in its own exclusive Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection. It's a cream grey polish filled with silver confetti. It's opaque in 2 coats and is probably the most unique of the collection. 


OPI A Mirror Escape Swatch


It's hot and humid outside but for some reason OPI A Mirror Escape feels like New Years Eve in a bottle. The yellowy gold is very winter holiday and the specks of white are like snowflakes. This one's opaque in 2 coats. 


OPI Fearlessly Alice Swatch

OPI Fearlessly Alice is a bright, "Alice's dress" blue. When I wear it, my nails look like skittles! It's opaque in 2 coats. 

OPI Having a Big Head Day Swatch

OPI Having a Big Head Day is a cream medium fuchsia. I don't find this one particularly unique. It's opaque in 2 coats. 

OPI Oh! My Majesty Swatch

OPI Oh! My Majesty is an iridescent white with a pink pearl. It's surprisingly non-streaky and opaque in 3 coats. 

OPI I'm Gown For Anything Swatch

OPI I'm Gown For Anything is a pastel lilac. It reminds me of Lilac Fairy from the Formula X Mary Hellen Bowers Collection. Super chic and also office appropriate. 

OPI The I's Have It Swatch


OPI The I's Have It is a bright pastel blue. Very Alice in Wonderland. It's opaque in 3 coats. 


OPI What's the Hatter with You? Swatch

OPI What's the Hatter with You? is a deep berry purple. It's not very summery but it is very pretty. It's opaque in 2 coats. 

OPI Mad for Madness Sake Swatch

OPI Mad for Madness Sake is a red with a slight orange lean. Spicy. It's opaque in 2 coats.

Overall, I'm loving the inspiration from the OPI Through the Looking Glass Collection. The colours pair well with the movie. My favourite from this particular collection is What Time Isn't It?, as it's the most unique and the most fun! 

What's your favourite from this OPI collection? 

Press samples featured

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!