Saturday, May 21, 2016

HAUL: #bbloggersCA Swap // Generation Beauty Toronto Edition

What happens when 10+ beauty bloggers are in the same place at one time? A humongous swap. I'm trying to find a snap (but it disappeared...as snaps do). Just imagine hundreds of makeup, skincare, and nail polish sprawled out on a table. 


Here's what I picked up: 


Cle De Peau Beaute Concealer in Beige (sample) - This one is kind of a big deal because Jenn of Procrastinating Pretty says it's holy grail status and the sample that I picked out of the swap pile is probably worth $30. 

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Deep & Essence Make Me Brow in 02 Browny Brows - I'm in the process of making my brow game strong. And I think that these two products will help me get there. 

OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia - I've had some trouble with my OCC RTW Lip Tar in Black Dahlia and I'm hoping this will help it stay on my lips instead of migrating onto my chin. 

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Limitless Pink - The guava version of this product is well-loved, so I thought I'd give another shade a try. Also, the mini size is sooo cute! 

Clio Lipnicure in 06 Rumor Coral & Etude House Color Lips Fit in Wanna Fit Orange - I always have room in my makeup drawer for k-beauty. I've heard good things about the Clio Lipnicures (and nothing about the Etude House Color Lips Fit). Looking forward to trying these! 

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (sample) - because when is there ever enough mascara? Also, I haven't tried this one yet! 

Boscia Thermal Black Cleanser - Gimmicky skincare that warms up your face? YES. 

Clarins Ombre Iridescente Eyeshadow in Aquatic Rose - I have a soft spot for shimmery, rosy champagne hues and I haven't had much play time with Clarins beauty products. 

Essence Nail Art Pastel Ombre - I'm curious to see how well this will layer over all of my nails for a 5-coloured ombre. 

The Body Shop Body Butter in Mango - Body Shop Body Butters are an oldie but goodie for me. Can't wait to slather this all over my bod. 

Butter London Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Over the Moon - last but not least, the Butter London Nail Lacquer in Over the Moon is a grey/olive-green tone. I'm not sure how it will look on my yellow-based skintone but we shall see. 

Shoutout to Julie for hosting and Natalie, Jayne and Chelsea for coming from opposite ends of the country to hang out.

What should I try first? :) 

Sign up for the Canadian Beauty Bloggers Network at beautybloggers.ca

Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!