Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms in 105 Demure and 120 Vivacious


In the Spark Sessions 2013 Swag Bag, I was above and beyond excited to receive two of the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms in 105 Demure* and 120 Vivacious*. Oddly enough, I'm not wearing either of the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms that I'm holding but the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry that I purchased myself and reviewed yesterday!


Like I said in my previous post, the packaging and sizing is exactly the same as the other Revlon balm products. However, the Lacquer Balms are encased in a shiny pencil form, reflective of the finish of the product itself. 


Demure is a light pink-nude with silver shimmer; Vivacious is a bright pink with a hint of coral and no shimmer. Both feature a glossy finish. 

I can't comment on the lasting power of Demure as it's so similar to the actual colour of my lips. This makes it perfect for pairing with heavy eye or cheek looks. On the other hand, Vivacious lasts 3-4 hours and leaves a subtle pink stain (similar to the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten).

Other shades of the Lacquer Balm include 110 Coquette, 140 Coy, 150 Enticing, 125 Flirtatious, 145 Ingenue, 135 Provocateur, 130 Tease, and 115 Whimsical. 




I can't express enough love for the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms and Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms. In particular, the Lacquer Balms are great products but I guess I was so excited about the matte ones that these pale a little in comparison. There are a multitude of glossy lip colours available at the drugstore. Nonetheless, this is a great option. 

Have you tried the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms? 

I received featured products through my attendance at Spark Sessions 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!